A top 50, full service, commercial law firm covering all legal specialisms and offering market-leading, sector-specific legal advice.
- Strength and depth of resource: we have over 240 partners/directors and, in total, over 1000 members of staff. We are one of the largest UK firms by partner headcount.
- Significant experience in the housing sector: Our lawyers have a long history of acting for some of the largest house builders in the country.
- National expertise, local presence: our national network of 13 offices includes established offices in Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham and Birmingham. We will provide a responsive service, on your doorstep with the benefit of nationwide strength and service delivery.
- City expertise: at Freeths, many of our lawyers have worked for leading City / international firms.
- In the Legal 500 2023 edition we are ranked Top Tier in 21 categories and Recommended in 82 practice areas. We have 12 individuals ranked in the Hall of Fame as they have received consistent praise by their clients for continued excellence and are at the pinnacle of their profession. We have 28 Elite Leading Lawyers, 22 Next Generation Partners and 24 Rising Stars.
- In Chambers & Partners 2023 edition we are ranked Band 1 in 9 categories and ranked in 42 categories.
- Partner-led service: our cost-base allows us to put our Partners front and centre of our service. They are actively involved in the day-to-day delivery of legal advice and in the management of transactions.
- International capability: We are members of the Baker Tilly International legal network, enabling us to support cross border transactions and international trade.
80 Mount Street